Monday, June 4, 2012

Satuday, Saturday.....Holiday !!

2nd June
Xiao Chong Restaurant

Pig's Kidney Soup (cooked with Sesame Oil and Ginger). A little tasteless compare to own cooked or the one ate at Puchong, Selangor but it's better than nothing. My Dear brought me here and order me this b'coz he said I'm too weak must eat more healthy food. Thanks Dear.

Pig's Stomach Soup (pepper soup base). My Dear's favourite.

Small Cabbage (Xiao Bai Chai)

Taste good, price reasonable. I like this place.

Not feeling well. After go Giant buy some groceries went to this Qi Li Xiang Restaurant for a set of Bak Kut Teh and this Steam Fish. This piece of fish only cost RM12.50 (RM5.00/500gm)

After dinner went back relax. Around 11:00pm received call from friends and we prepare ourself and go to Kiss Me Karaoke until 5:00am.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Friend, look like everyday u going out have ur dinner, breakfast and lunch ho...?? so enjoy life..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no choice b'coz i dun have time to cook and family house are too far so everyday we eat outside. sometimes very boring. i prefer home cook food, healthier...

      Delete