Monday, June 4, 2012

Lazy Sunday

3rd June
Wake up at around 4:00pm. Go saloon and get my hair cut. After the haircut my head feels so light. Do I look good? But I started to miss my long hair.


After this went to Bkt Bakri take some light dinner. Maggi Goreng and my Dear ordered Nasi Ayam Masak Merah. Went to Dear's house and "lepak" there for a while. Before going back we go to Dear's 4th Sister house and collect our gift..... 101 Durians!!! hahaha......
Faster go back lo....







Taste so good.....!!

These all inside container wanted to keep for tomorrow but it's impossible and we finish it too b'coz it's too tempting, hahah...

2 comments:

  1. Easter : Short hair always look young and fresh. No worry you still very beautiful. But i dun like you o.... huhu.. coz i only can saw u eat Durian and i Can't huhu... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, thank Yiisan but still prefer long hair. easy to maintain.
    how come Sarawak dun have durian? now only i know after many friends from Sarawak comment about the same thing.

    ReplyDelete