Monday, May 21, 2012

Today Lunch + Dinner

20th May - Yummy Lunch
Fried Fish with Soya Sauce and Ginger. This is my all time favourite dish.
Green vegetables. As usual.....
Fried Belly Pork and Pork Liver.
Yam Rice. This is tasteless. Just like plain rice.

Today got a new stuff coming so I got the chance to go out for lunch already. Today no need "tapau". These dishes actually better eat with white/sticky rice than the Yam Rice. So me and my dear add a bowl of white/sticky rice. We share the rice and was so damn full. All these cost RM39.00. Thanks my dear again for bringing me to this newly found by him restaurant.

What about Dinner Time?
Fried Abalone Mushroom with Chilli Padi
Salted Fish Fried Rice for me....
Sambal Fried Rice for my dear....
Stewed Chicken Feet. My dear favourite, not me. I don't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment