Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dinner at Thai Traditional Restaurant

19th May - Celebration! Celebration! Today me and my dear lucky day so we go celebrate, yeah! What so lucky? Shhhh.... keep it as a secret.
Fish Kaeng som or Gaeng som - is a sour and spicy fish curry or soup with vegetables popular in central Thailand. The curry is characteristic for its sour taste, which comes from tamarind. The recipe uses palm sugar to sweeten the curry. Those who love to eat Tom yum should try this. Something different that must try. Oh, we found this in this restaurant. So happy. The 1st time I ate this is in my hometown Penang and 2nd time with my dear in Johor, Buffalo Restaurant. The last time in Johor my dear wanted to order Tom yum but I introduce him to try this and he love it. I prefer this than Tom yum b'coz Tom yum is too normal. Can get anywhere even in our local Malay Resataurant. Thailand got many-many good food, so if found a very good Thai Restaurant don't just order Tom yum. Try smething different. I really miss this until today......... I found it!
Spicy Fried Kailan with Salted Fish. For me this is not spicy at all b'coz I'm a Chilli Queen. Taste normal but as normal, for me it's not a complete meal without vegetables so we order this. This restaurant serve really good and pure Thai food. I can see the menu there, there's a lot of traditional Thai's food. Not like most of the Thai Restaurant that is not pure at all. Sure will be back to try the Thai Green Curry, my another favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment