Monday, May 28, 2012

KL Shopping Day

27th May - This is the 1st time my off day on Sunday. Go KL shopping!!!

Started our journey heading to KL from around 11:00AM. Stop at the R&R Ayer Keroh to take our breakfast at Tuuu Dia Pak Tam Restaurant.
Reached and quicky go to the Parkson's Service Counter to claim my RM50.00 Birthday Voucher from Bonuslink.
Bought all my Dear stuffs. 2 x Slacks from Renoma & Smalto, D'urban Long Sleeve Shirt, Larrie Shoe and Socks from Crocodile all for around RM316.00 and we only paid RM266.00 after deduct the RM50.00 voucher. We managed to claim another RM10.00 voucher for spending RM150.00 in a single receipt (excluding voucher) and get another set of Depi Socks.

After few hours looking and buying all my Dear's stuffs finally I can sit and rest at Old Town White Coffee Restaurant.
The famous Old Town Curry Mee. Nice but still I prefer the one in Summit City, Subang. The Old Town Restaurant that I usually "lepak" when my Dear work there.
Ipoh Chicken Hor Fun. One of the famous and recommended food in Old Town Restaurant. I like this one very much since. Taste good like the one in Ipoh.

After this we head over to The Gardens, Mid Valley City. Managed to take these 2 photos of Mickey (sorry for the poor picture quality. Very rushing and tired and not feeling well, hahah....)
The main reason we came here is looking for Levi's. My Dear managed to buy this Levi's 504 for RM189.00 - RM50.00 (voucher I won) = Paid only RM139.00. My Dear love it so much. I'm feel it's just ok. Don't really like the colour but he loves it, okay.....
After we got the jeans we rush to our house in Klang to meet the lady renting our house for a chat and after that we went to our 'old place' Asia Cafe, USJ to have my favourite food. Vietnamese food can't get in Muar so if I come here it's a must for me to eat it. My Dear ordered Spaghetti Carbonara with Chicken Ham (no picture). My favourite too but now I found a good one in Muar, so now it's no more 'a must' for me when come here, hahha.....
Vietnamese Vegetables Cold Vermicelli/Rice Noodles
Vietnamese Fresh Spring Roll again.

Heading back to Muar. Having some sushi (bought from Parkson) in car. Reached home around 3:00AM. Tired, tired, tired....... But it's a happy day.
-Today not feeling well so not much photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment